mánudagur, maí 09, 2005

Disenfranchised voters

It has been brought to my attention that it is but a few days to the one year anneversary of my forming a legal and binding contract called marriage to a person that knows the law.

It has been brought to my attention I did not give due notice when closing my poll yesterday. Thus certain persons were left unhappy and unsatisfied. These persons feel that their right to show allegiance to certain songs of a decade long past was violated. They feel disenfranchised.

I considered extending the deadline to the poll and reposting it. However, that would seem unfair to the fans who have poored their heart and souls into supporting the band currently on top. I shall not mention which band this is. Lets just say they all had mullets.

Therefore, I will have a poll on whether to continue my poll on the most popular song of the 1980's.

Fans of the world, please voice your opinion as soon as you can. There is no time to lose.

This is also my english debut. Kolbrún will be unhappy.
|

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com